Pages New

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Boots, The Boots!







Top: Forever 21 (similar here at Miss Selfridge $44)
Leggings: Zara (similar here at Topshop $24)
Tall Boots: Rack Room (similar here at Nine West $70)
Oatmeal Cardigan: Old Navy (here at Old Navy $15)


Never in a million years would I think someone of my height could pull 
off thigh-high boots. Boy, was I mistaken. These boots are the talk of the 
town and after I got through the initial bruising and blueing from the leather, 
I am ready to go. If you weren't already convinced, you will die at the price! 
$40 for Guess Boots! Now, if i can only find a pair in brown.. 

I'm hoping to combat grainy photos as much as possible, but the sun hardly 
rises by the time I leave for work so we will have to make do! 
When's daylight savings again...?

X0x-S

No comments:

Post a Comment