Pages New

Sunday, November 18, 2012

San Francisco: A week in photos

Hello readers! Hope you all had a fabulous week. I have been quite the jetsetter lately 
and I visited San Francisco for the first time last week!  I was there for orientation for 
my new job at (....wait for it) TWITTER! I am ecstatic to be joining a team of such 
talented and genuinely intelligent people. My first trip to SF was incredible so obviously I
 couldn't stop instagramming (is that a verb, can it be?) 

If you aren't following me yet, you can find me at @simplysabrinan on Instagram 
or here and on Twitter at @simplysabrina or here.

So for your viewing pleasure, here is a week in photos.

x0x-S
Tweets & Treats c/o Twitter

Me in Napa Valley (blazer from F21, heels from LC by Kohls, and jeans from Levi)

 Castello Di Amorosa in Napa Valley

View from the Golden Gate Bridge

Me at Fort Mason with the Golden Gate behind me

Why yes, that is Common at the Twitter after party

View of the Marina

Golden Gate bridge

Sailboat in the Marina

Walking in Downtown San Francisco 

Got to go to Grant Park (home of the World Series champions!)

Grant Park welcoming Twitter!


Deliciously unhealthy french toast breakfast in SF

No comments:

Post a Comment