Pages New

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WILD THING: The Perfect Fall Outfit







Blouse: Similar Here ($32- now $26)
Black Jeans: Similar Here ($21)
Tall Guess Boots: Similar Here ($45)
Cheetah Scarf: eBay ($8)

Since savvy shopping is an addition hobby of mine, I wanted to start sharing pricing. 
Most pieces that I find are under $50.00 and I want my readers to realize that you don't
need to spend a lot to look great. I have been linking my outfit posts to either the original 
item or if it's not available anymore, a similar item within the same price range. Hope this 
proves helpful to my readers, thank you for the requests and I will continue to implement
your suggestions!

In case you were wondering- the photography is done by my handsome boyfriend. He is
an incredible photographer, and I adore the change of scenery as a backdrop. Leave a 
comment if you like the photos, and maybe we can convince him to shoot more often!

x0x- S

No comments:

Post a Comment