Pages New

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...




Blazer: H&M, Sweater: F21, Scarf: gifted, Black Jeans: F21, Boots: GoJane


Yippee! Today is my very first style post! I have been dying to post but sometimes its hard to explain why I need someone to take a picture of my in my regular day clothes when the mister isnt always around. but never fear, mister took these and he was amazing. I think it'll take a while to get used to this whole documenting-everything-that-happens-in-my-life hoping that it will be interesting to someone out there. 

I'm so excited for the Christmas season even though my Christmas in my home is just another cozy night with Indian food. However, I cherish the Christmas lights, holiday music, and excess of red & green clothing everywhere (I do live in the south.) When I grow up: I want my own tree, enormous electricity bill (from lights of course), & cookie cutters for those cute holiday cookies!

PLUS the Glee Christmas Album on repeat, can I get a hallelujah?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment