Pages New

Thursday, September 24, 2015

HAIR TRANSITION: Summer to Fall





So, i'm back and officially a MRS! Ah, that is definitely going to take some time to get used to saying. While we are on the topic of change, notice anything different? I finally did it! After 10 years of growing my hair out - I donated 10 inches and went for the chop the day after the wedding! I'm so happy that I was able to transition into Fall (and this new part of my life) with such a great new look to kick off my honeymoon. 

My honeymoon all of Europe was an adventure to say the least! From Spain to France, Italy, and then Greece - my hair was on a rollercoaster and i'm pretty sure it hated me. You know as well as I do, that you have to keep your go-to items on hand since the hotel products are so unpredictable! I always used my own face moisturizer, body wash, and of course hair care! I kept the CLEAR SCALP & HAIR product line on hand. It was seriously my savior. When you are visiting as many countries as we did, with the water and air changing so often it's crucial for hair health to use products with hydrating. CLEAR really focuses on the scalp, for strong beautiful hair. For years, I had been told that the ends of your hair are the most important, so this philosophy shifts the paradigm of how women see their hair care. After trying the line, I have to say that I am a fan!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment