Pages New

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BTS: Our Fairytale Photoshoot




Event Styling & Production - Anokhi Events    |   Photographer - RAG Artistry   |    Sofa, Chairs and Table - Crush Events    |   Floral Design - Peachtree Petals   |   Makeup - The Glamatory; Mimi J.    |   Hair Stylist - Enhancing Ur Beauty; LaToya R. Bogard   |   Clothing (skirt) - Ella & Eman   |   Suit - Modern Gent    |   Linens - I Do Linens 

Ahh, I'm so excited to be sharing some exclusive behind-the-scenes images from our photoshoot this past weekend. I've been crazy busy with planning for the wedding (a little over a month to go!) so planning this photoshoot was unfortunately not something I could handle. Lucky for us, we were able to partner with the team at Anokhi Events, here in Atlanta and they were amazing. They listened to what Sahir and I wanted and really planned scenes that matched our personalities. From hair & makeup to clothing, linens to florals, they took care of everything and it looked absolutely perfect. Not to mention that I know the pictures will be incredible because our photographer is exceptionally talented. 

I can't wait to give you all of the outfit details but I'm under strict orders not to share too much right now, but I will tell you that the red gown that I'm wearing for this shoot is only $27! I know, I couldn't believe it either! 

Everything came together so perfectly and I really can't thank my vendors enough. I'm so excited to see the final pictures and share them with all of you, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment