Pages New

Monday, March 23, 2015

WRAPPED IN A WRAP DRESS








DRESS: ENTOURAGE - SIMILAR HERE - $40   //   BAG: c/o GREGORY SYLVIA - SAME HERE - $161   //   LIP COLOR: "BESO" BY STILA LIP STAIN - SAME HERE - $22   //   GUESS HEELS: BELK - SIMILAR HERE - $120
Linking up with Style To Inspire // How I Fall // MIMM  // Let It Shine //  Mix It Mondays // Manic Monday // Visible Monday

Well, I can finally see daylight again. As you may know, by day, I work for March Madness Live and during the tournament my schedule gets a bit hectic to say the least. Now that the first and second round are over we have a bit of a break and i'm happy to get caught up. I've gotten so many questions about this lip color and it was actually a sample that Sephora sent me with my last order - Stila Lip Stain in Beso. I'm in love with the formula and can't wait to try other colors like Carina and Patina! What new brands have you tried recently?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment