Pages New

Thursday, March 19, 2015

WATERCOLOR DRESS







WATERCOLOR DRESS: F21 - SIMILAR STYLES HERE - $54   //    BAG: TORY BURCH c/o SHOPBOP - MORE TORY BAGS HERE - $535   //   HEELS: NEIMAN MARCUS - SAME HERE - $159

It's FINALLY warm in Atlanta and I am embracing every minute of it! This has to be one of my favorite looks this season. Even though I bought this dress three years ago it is still a staple in my wardrobe and no one believes that I picked it up at Forever 21! Well, believe it. P.S. Get used to seeing this TB bag, because I don't plan on putting it down any time soon!
This post is linked up to: Spotlight //  Thoughts For Thursday // Look What I Got // What I Wore To Work // Treat Yourself // WIWT
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment