Pages New

Friday, February 13, 2015

SUNSHINE IN THE SOUTH: YELLOW WRAP DRESS








YELLOW WRAP DRESS: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $30   //   KRISTIN CAVALLARI CHINESE LAUNDRY 'LARK' HEELS IN GINGER - NORDSTROM RACK - SAME HERE - $142   //   GREGORY SYLVIA 'ELLINGTON' IN NAVY - c/o GREGORY SYLVIA - SAME HERE - $160

I've rediscovered accessories. Now that we are finally starting to set up my closet, I can actually see what I have. Pieces that have been hidden in boxes for months are starting to see daylight, and I have replaced my go-to diamond studs with more engaging options. I can't wait to share this closet project with you guys. It's always been my dream to have a walk-in wardrobe and now it's finally happening!
Linking up with Fab Fridays, Casual Fridays, Passion 4 Fashion, Favorite Fashion Friday 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment