Pages New

Monday, November 10, 2014

WINTER WARDROBE // FREEBIRD & PAIGE DENIM









PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //   FREEBIRD BOLO BOOTS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $275

In partnership with Zappos I styled my new Paige jeans and Freebird boots. Nothing says fall like the sweet smell of new leather boots. Lucky for us, Zappos has an incredible selection of fall and winter favorites (not only shoes) that are cozy & chic! After I picked out my boots, they arrived within 2 days - like the very next day I got an email showing their location and estimated delivery time. It's like Zappos took the dreaded waiting game of online shopping out of equation ++ free shipping next hurts!

The website is so easy to navigate too. I knew that I wanted a boot with at least a 3 inch heel and brown of course. The perfect pair? Freebird Bola. With the zipper detail and buckle feature, the boots are vintage, comfortable, and seriously stylish. When you wear them, you can feel the high quality grade of the leather. Each pair is finished with extreme attention to detail. They go through multiple steps to ensure that each pair is one of a kind with a unique handcrafted finish so no two pairs are exactly the same - so cool.

I'd be lying if I said the boots were my only favorite piece in this outfit. To tell you the truth, I rarely wear jeans. If i'm wearing pants they are usually of the yoga persuasion, but Paige Denim jeans feel more comfortable then any pair of jeans i've ever owned. PAIGE designs pieces that you'll live in-jeans that go from morning to moonlight and I think they nailed it. You can truly feel the difference of high quality fabric. #worthit

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Linking up with Rhea Et Cetera   //   Pink Sole   //   Fashionably Employed   //   Still Being Molly   //   More Pieces of Me   //   Join The Gossip   //   Fizz & Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment