Pages New

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

BLUSH FAUX FUR SHAGGY VEST








WHITE LONG SLEEVED SHIRT: AEO - SIMILAR HERE - $15   //   PAIGE DENIM JEANS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //   FREEBIRD BOOTS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $197   //   VEST: F21 - SAME HERE - $35

I can't get enough of my Paige jeans! The fabric is incredibly soft and I literally my go-to for denim since Zappos delivered them to my door a month ago. The perfect pairing? Freebird boots. This time I opted to accessorize with cable-knit socks for a more snug fit - loved the layers when it's so cold outside. 

Of course, blush is my favorite color right now and my wardrobe shows it. This blush faux fur vest was such a steal and feels way more expensive then it is. That's a win.
Linking up with Get Your Pretty On// The Pleated Poppy// Because Shanna Said So //Tucker Up// Pumps and Push Ups // What I Wore Wednesday // Pampers & Pearls // Pumps & Pushups // Cappuccino & Fashion
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment