Pages New

Sunday, September 28, 2014

LINKS I LOVE


A few months ago, I started a series (inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Cupcakes & Cashmere) where every Sunday I would roundup what I found on the internet this week. It would be a hodgepodge of news articles, recipes, Pinterest finds, EliteDaily pieces - really anything that caught my eye and was worth sharing. So, here is this week's Links I Love:

1. These Thai Coconut Chicken Skewers are absolutely delightful and they make my mouth water just looking at it. Yum!
2. A modern take on the french braid includes a teased crown. This one win's the crown!
3. The IT color for this season is Oxblood, but you already knew that. Here is my favorite shade of lipstick.
4. This little home office is the perfect source of inspiration. I love the rose gold on the flower vase.
5. The focal point of this small bathroom is certainly the gorgeous mirror. Where can I get my hands on that?
6. When blogging burns you out, this is a great read from the NYT.
7. Embossing always looks beautiful on stationary, and I wanted to figure out how to do it so I discovered this DIY embossing tutorial.
8. Who's more shallow on Tinder - men or woman? Are you actually surprised at the result? These folks went undercover in a social experiment that's worth watching. 
9. Have you ever been to the restaurant Frontera? Have you ever had their corn? Here is a home version of Mexican Street Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment