Pages New

Monday, June 2, 2014

RAYS OF SUNSHINE








Watercolor dress: F21 - Similar Here - $18   //   Denim Jacket: AEO - Similar Here - $50   //   
Brown Heels: LC by Lauren Conrad Kohls - Similar Here - $98   //   Necklace: eBay - Similar Here - $5

I apologize for my spotty appearance last week, but I assure you that the month of June brings lots of sunglasses, open-toed shoes, and bright totes - consistently. This watercolor dress is my favorite seasonal piece along with these Lauren Conrad stacked heels from Kohls. I like to alternate the dress solo for a fun weekend on the town, paired with a white blazer from ordinary to office, or a bejeweled green cardigan for date night. The denim boyfriend jacket pairing did not come easy, but turns out, I like the "Casual Friday" look. Who knew?

Good news on the wedding front. We've made tremendous progress and the stones have been laid as we pave the road to our dream wedding. Knocking out the big 3 over a year in advance? Check - and - mate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment