Pages New

Thursday, June 19, 2014

MINTY FRESH









Dress: Kenzie @ Belk - Similar Here - $23   //  Bag: Kate Spade - Similar Here & Here- $200   //  Heels: F21 - Similar Here - $100

On my last Mommy & Me shopping trip we headed to Phipps Plaza in Atlanta. Phipps is known for being a haven of designer labels and is naturally the perfect place for a Saturday afternoon shopping trip (starbucks in hand). We stumbled into Belk at Phipps, and I have to say I was extremely impressed! Belk carried all my favorite labels: Kors, Kenzie, Klein - you name it. We found outerwear, blouses, dresses, and casual pieces for such a great price! This dress was $23! Let's just say.. mom and I ended up opening a Belk card. 

I loved discovering the Belk experience, so of course I had to share with you all. I'll be sure to let you know which other pieces were from this highly satisfying trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment