Pages New

Sunday, March 9, 2014

THE GRAND FINALE - 30 x 30 Remix Challenge


This challenge was on my New Year's Resolution list, and completing it makes me feel pretty accomplished early on in the year. This challenge was just that, a challenge. It was tough, and I sincerely missed my other clothes. However, the restraint from shopping and forcing creativity in my wardrobe was good for me. I found myself falling into a pattern of wanting to shop and just end up collecting more stuff. Turns out, I like dressing up, (who knew?) but remixing my wardrobe made me see my closet in a different light and now that it's over - i'm happy that I did it. 

What are my favorite looks? Hm, that's a toughie - I'd have to say 1, 8, 16, 19, 25.

Would I do it again? Maybe, maybe not. Getting dressed in the morning was much simpler, but I found myself craving diversity. I might attempted a 15x15 in the future. Stay tuned and find out. 
Linking up to Mix It Monday, Manic Monday, & Monday Bloom 

No comments:

Post a Comment