Pages New

Sunday, March 30, 2014

LOVE IN A BOX


Last night I wore my fabulous new Chloe & Isabel necklace from my my blogger pen pal, Sydney Luella. Not only is her style totally on point with mine, but she was pretty easy to shop for - we both love the same things! When she got my a box of Ferrero Rocher, I just about died. She nailed it. 

Sydney and I have become fast friends and I realize that a personalized box is so much better than a $10 generic beauty box. Spending the money to create something for someone that you know they will love and the excitement that comes with receiving one in return is amazing. This was such a great idea, and i'm happy to be a part of it!

Also, if you're a blogger and are interested in signing up to do the blog swap, I believe they're still accepting people for April! Go sign up today so you don't miss out, it's so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment