Pages New

Thursday, February 6, 2014

OUT OF SIGHT - 30X30 - Day 13






Top: Kohls - Similar Here - $42  //   Skirt: F21 - Similar Here - $19   //    
Watch: Anne Klein -Similar Here - $65   //   Rose Gold Cuff: Gifted - Similar Here - $48   //   
Nike Fuelband Rose Gold - Same Here - $169   //   Brown Heels: Guess - Similar Here - $43 

Okay, i'm not gonna lie. This 30x30 is getting hard. Not because i'm running out of outfits, I actually feel pretty good right about now, but because I miss my other clothes. There are beautiful silk blouses and printed pencil skirts that call my name every morning when I look into my closet. Instead, I have to pick out solid colored pieces. It's a sinister tease. 

If it wasn't for my "you can wear whatever you want in the evening" clause, i'd probably be loosing it. Next time around, I need to invest in a hanging wardrobe and only put the select 30 pieces on that rack. Out of sight, out of mind... right?

17 outfits left, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment