Pages New

Friday, February 7, 2014

CASUAL FRIDAY - 30X30 - Day 14







Grey Tunic: F21 - Similar Here - $45 // Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45 //
Faux Fur Vest: F21 - Similar Here - $34 // Boots - Same Here - c/o OnlineShoes.com - $160

Casual Friday. The good, the bad, and the ugly of transitioning seasons. 

The good: Change. As much as I love my leggings and boots, i'm looking forward to peep toe shoes and flared summer dresses. This winter has been an incredibly long one, and i'm ready for some sunshine.
The bad: Sniffles. When seasons change, I inevitably get sick. I've been holding out for a while now, but consider this my official jinx. I'll be bedridden next week.
The ugly: Layers. You can never be prepared for the weather in times like this. It's freezing in the morning, hot in the afternoon, and a complete toss up at night. I don't know about you, but i'm ready to soak up the sun.
Linking up with Simply Lulu & Style Elixir

I'll be going away with my fiance for the weekend, but wanted to share something special with you all. This Sunday is the anniversary of the day that Sahir proposed a year ago. Come visit on Sunday for my first time telling the complete proposal story.

No comments:

Post a Comment