Pages New

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LACEY BUSINESS - 30X30 - Day 12








Purple Lace Tunic: F21 - Similar Here - $29   //   Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45 //   
Boots - Same Here - c/o OnlineShoes.com - $160   //   Scarf: Gifted - Similar Here - $24  

Do you ever feel like you've gotten to the point where you feel just utterly overwhelmed? Like there are 5,406 things on your plate and you just need a bigger freakin' plate. That's how i've been feeling. The advice that I always give to others who have told me they felt this way is to make a list, and cross things out -even the small things. "This will help you feel accomplished and therefore encourage productivity!" I should really learn to listen to myself. There are a number of things that I want to accomplish this year, and I think I need to start doing them and get the ball rolling. I should also stop binge "Netflix-ing" (Webster, is this a word? It should be.) I guess the first step is to make a list... good thing I bought that pretty Kate Spade planner.

Any suggestions for getting things done? How do you organize your life? Suggestions are appreciated!
Linking up with Karly Kim & Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment