Pages New

Thursday, December 12, 2013

THE LOOK FOR LESS: JESSICA DAY (New Girl)

Striped Blouse     -     Black Shorts     -     Black Tights     -     Striped Flats  


How cute is Jess on New Girl? She is one of my favorite characters and the actress who plays her, Zooey Deschanel made my list of the top actress that I would want to hang out with, earlier this year. This look is something that I am really into right now, all black. Between all the holiday and Black Friday shopping (no pun intended) I seriously am not allowed to purchase anymore black for at least a month. About 70% of what I picked up is black, that is not okay. I need to diversify. Kay? #BanOnBlack
Linking up to Three-Fer Thursday, Glitz & Gold, Her & Nicole, Tres-Chic Fashion & Fashion Informant

No comments:

Post a Comment