Pages New

Friday, December 13, 2013

SLEEK IN STRIPES: Striped Sweater Dress + Sheer Tights









Sweater Dress: H&M - Similar here, here, & here
Sheer Tights: H&M - Same Here - $6
Boots: H&M - Same Here - $119
Lipstick: ELF - Rich Red - Same Here - $3


It's finally Friday! I say that because this week felt longer than ever. Fiance and I will be heading to Turks & Caicos for a short vacation next week and I couldn't be more excited to get out of this cold weather. (Remember my post about the only good things about winter?) 

On the bright side, every time I see our beautiful Christmas tree it lights up my day. It's incredible how something so meager can completely change your mood. Why are lights & sparkly things so pretty?

I am also extraordinarily behind on my holiday gift shopping, so i'll probably dedicate some time to that over the weekend. However, I did find some pretty great gift wrapping inspiration this week so i'll share that on Sunday in my 'Links to Love' segment. Now, only if I could find things to wrap...

Be sure to keep up with my weekend via Instagram by following me here!
Try not to switch bodies or anything, Happy Friday the 13th!
Linking up with Simply Lulu Style, Penniless Socialite , Fashion Informant, & Long Distance Loving,  Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment