Pages New

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

EQUESTRIAN STYLE: Neutrals + Riding Boots









Blouse: F21 - Similar Here - $40
Pants: Khaki trousers - Similar Here - $40
Ariat Boots - c/o OnlineShoes.com- Same - $219
Rose Gold Cuff: Kore Luxe - Similar Here - $49


I didn't realize how awfully equestrian this outfit was until I saw how the photos turned out. I probably could have avoided that if I had decided to keep my hair down, but hey, go big or go home. These boots are, of course, my Ariat Sahara ones and since you guys are incredibly awesome & voted for me to win the OnlineShoes.com blogger style contest, you will be seeing a lot more of Ariat and OnlineShoes.com this season. 

On another note, I have been on the hunt for a really great wine/vamp/oxblood colored lipstick, that goes well with my olive skintone. I recently saw NYX Bruised online and ordered it to see if it was what I am looking for. I'll keep you updated on my progress, in the meantime do you have any suggestions? 
Linking up with Karly Kim, What I Wore, Kiwi, Style Connection & Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment