Pages New

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WRAPPED UP: Wrap Cardigan + Teal Scarf









Wrap Cardigan: F21 - Similar Here - $49
Teal Scarf: Gifted - Similar Here - $7.50
Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45
Boots: H&M - Same Here - $119


So, if you follow me on Twitter you know that I experienced a serious dilemma last week deciding if I should get my hair done. A trim was imminent, but I toyed with the idea of adding a little color into my otherwise untarnished hair. As nominal as it was, this was my idea of doing something out of the ordinary. And with my pending nuptials around the corner, this was the only time to really take a risk.

Unfortunately the lighting here doesn't really do it justice, but I will be posting a photo on Instagram later. We went for a *very* subtle ombre look with lowlights at the bottom third of my hair... and I love it. I am never one for dramatic change (why fix what's not broken?) but this little change will give my hair so much dimension when I braid it, curl the ends, or put it in a basic updo. 

This itty bitty change was for myself and I'm happy with my decision. Thanks for all the messages of encouragement. Sometimes, change is good. 

There are only 3 days left to enter my $50 Macy's giveaway, so be sure to enter here!
Linking up with Style Elixir & Karly Kim  

No comments:

Post a Comment