Pages New

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: Holiday Gift Guide For Her


1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7  //  8  //  9  //  10  

It's finally here! With the holidays right around the corner, I know we are all probably struggling to find the right gift for the wife, sister, girlfriend, mother, or any other special lady. Here is my roundup of 10 items that I am currently coveting (I already jumped the gun and bought a few for myself!) Prices vary from $10 - $100, so hopefully there is something for everyone. I hope this inspires you to find the right gift for the lady in your life. 

Would you want to see any of these things under your tree?
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

Remember, there are only 2 days left to enter my $50 Macy's giveaway, so be sure to enter here!


No comments:

Post a Comment