Pages New

Monday, November 25, 2013

BLACK & YELLOW: Classic Stripes With Yellow Accent










Dress: Sister Swap - Similar Here- $35
Boots: H&M - Same Here - $119
Sheer Tights: H&M - Same Here- $13
Mustard Scarf: Gifted - Similar Here- $13



Happy Monday readers!

I spent all weekend dodging conversations and social media posts about the new Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie. All I know, is that it has rave reviews. I was a huge fan of the books when I read them a few years ago and the second was my favorite. If it was up to me, I would have gone to the midnight opening in my Effie Trinket best -- but my friends would probably disown me. So I am patiently waiting for everyone to catch up on the second book and Wednesday night, it is going down. AMC style. 

Are you a fan of the series? How was the movie? (no spoilers please!)

If you are like me and try to disconnect over the weekend, you may have missed my big announcement: Simply Sabrina is turning 3 this week & to celebrate i'm giving away $50 to Macys! Enter my giveaway here!
Linking up with Monday Bloom & Funday Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment