Pages New

Thursday, August 15, 2013

VINTAGE FINDS: Cheetah Print Skirt







Black Tunic: Similar Here - $9

Cheetah Print Skirt: (Old) Similar Here - $11 

Black Croc Print Guess Heels: Similar Here - $50


There is no better feeling then finding an old gem in the back of your closet (it's even better than a $20 in your pocket!) This skirt is literally ancient, I bought it about 7 years ago from Express. I'm pretty sure it never fit right, and voila here we are-- styling it for Fall in 2013! 

This is a great example of versatile fashion! Prints like zebra, leopard, and cheetah never really go out of style (although they do explode in booms) and a fit-and-flare is a safe purchase for years to come. Invest in prints, I will. Cheetah print pumps are next on my list!

P.S. The henna art on my hands & feet is from my engagement celebration two weeks ago! Will post pictures as soon as I get them from my lovely photographer.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment