Pages New

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL (OR WORK) BAGS: Under $100


1. Dorthy Perkins Fiorelli black/white wing bag - $99.99
2. Ruche Serena Colorblocked Bag - $54.99
3. Zara Leather Shopper - $99.99
4. Vera Bradley North South Tote - $73.50
5. Modcloth Ceramic My Day Bag - $62.99
6. Michael Kors Kempton Small Nylon Tote Bag - $98.00

One of the biggest challenges when we are getting ready for BTS (or BTW) is buying the one thing that we have to look at everyday- our bag! Since you plan to get at least one year of use out of this thing, I recommend splurging just a little and spending up to $100 this time around. It's important that your bag is somewhat of a neutral color (You may LOVE hunter green this time of year, but when spring comes you will wish you had a fun spring bag.) You can always tie a fun scarf onto the side of your bag and change them throughout the year! 

My recommendation is to find a bag with structure on the bottom so your books or laptop has a place to rest without all the weight pressing on your shoulders.I used to have red marks from holding my bag on my shoulder in high school, college, and even the beginning of the working years-- until I realized that I just needed to invest in a better bag.

Would you buy any of these bags for work or school? Where are you heading this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment