Pages New

Thursday, November 1, 2012

MINT & CHOCOLATE: BLOUSE & RIDING BOOTS








MINT TOP: H&M (SIMILAR HERE)
BLACK JEGGINGS: A&E (SIMILAR HERE)
BOOTS:  DSW (SIMILAR HERE

Mint & Chocolate is one of my favorite color combinations. Not only
does it remind me of Andes Mints (who doesn't love those) but it's an 
ideal balance of contrast, color, and shadow.

A good pair of boots is like a good friend. You can count on them, no matter 
what the event. They go with just about everything, and not to mention you 
find yourself more and more dependent on them. The leather molds just right,
 the shaft height is perfectly below the knee, and most of all they are just 
so comfortable.

It's funny just how many compliments that I get on my boots. They ask me 
where I found such great distressed shoes, little do they know, I did it myself! 
It's the perfect balance of disregard for leather sealant and heartlessly wearing them 
in the rain. But as much as I love these rustic beauties, I think it may be time 
to retire them. 

I'll cut down slowly, a few outfits at a time. You know, don't want to go all 
cold turkey on them. But just like the best way to get over a man is to get with 
another one, I need to find a new pair of boots. 

I'm open to suggestions, feel free to send some my way!


x0x -S

No comments:

Post a Comment