Pages New

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BRAIDED HEADBAND + EASY COLORBLOCKING







 Top: Love21, Jeans: Levi, Shoes: F21, Necklace: H&M


Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope your day is full of pool-time, BBQ, 
and lots of sun. I'll be heading to the Braves game later this evening 
(once I find the appropriate minimal yet stylish baseball game ensemble-- 
which will probably end up being shorts, a t-shirt, and a fishtail braid in my hair).

I've been getting back into wearing lots of braids lately. The look above is a 
simple half updo with a braided headband as an accent. The look is super 
simple, but I can post a tutorial if you guys are curious. Yesterday, I wore a
 topknot with a wrap-around braid at the base-- another simple look that kept 
my hair away from my face all day but was still very pretty (pictures to come!) 

What hair trend have you been loving lately?

xOX-S

1 comment:

  1. That top is so pretty <3 and love your shoes. I'm obsessed with braids too haha but my hair is too short and I'm so bad at braiding it

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete