Pages New

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

THE 5 BAGS THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED FOR SPRING 2015

1 - REBECCA MINKOFF TOTE - MORE PURPLE BAGS HERE  //   2 - LEOPARD CLUTCH - LOVE THESE LEOPARD PRINT BAGS TOO!   //   3 - WEEKENDER - MORE OVERNIGHT BAGS HERE  //   4 - CROSSBODY BAG - MORE BLUE HERE!   //   5 - MINT BACKPACK - LOVE THESE BACKPACK STYLES

Here it is, in all of its glory. My top 5 list of the "IT" bags of Spring 2015. Your personal curated catalog, courtesy of me. You have everything: animal print, pastels, stripes even totes, backpacks, and cross-bodies. It's all here, and best of all - they are under $400! Plunge into an investment for the Spring - I know I am. Which is your favorite?
This post is linked-up with What I Wore  //  Tucker Up  //  Random Wednesday  //  Style Me Wednesday  //  Mid Week Muse  //  Style Me Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment