Pages New

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SILVER FOR SPRING







DRESS: H&M - MORE SILVER DRESSES HERE- $38   //   HEELS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $130   //   BAG: KATE SPADE - MORE MINT BAGS HERE, MORE KATE SPADE BAGS HERE - $228   //   LIPSTICK: SEPHORA - KAT VON D [BAUHAU5] - SAME HERE - $20

So, weekly confession time. I went on a bit of a Sephora Binge (happens to the best of us right?) and the poison I picked was Kat Von D's Everlasting Lip Stain. Now, I already have 'Vampira' and i'm obsessed! This time I picked up 'Lolita' because it is always sold out -even on Sephora.com. Since shipping was free over $50, of course I convinced myself into buying 'Outlaw' (classic red) and 'Bauhau5' - which is described as a deep raspberry. On me? Bright Pink. Not what I was expecting.. but... I don't hate it. It's a harder color to pull off with my skin tone, and two years ago I would have run for the hills at the thought of bright lipstick. Still on the fence though, what do you think? [For reference my skin is NC40]
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment