Pages New

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

STYLISH COMBAT BOOTS







SWEATER: NORDSTROM - SAME HERE - $40   //   FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $35   //   PINK CLUTCH: GIFTED - SIMILAR HERE - $33   //   BOOTS: c/o ONLINESHOES.COM - SAME HERE - $60

For years I cringed every time I heard someone reference combat boots. Immediately an image of Justin Bobby on the beach would scar my mind and any urge I had, quickly disintegrated. BUT - there was just something about the lace up style that got me on every level. A few months later, I found the most amazing pair on Onlineshoes.com. They are by Aerosoles, so you know that they were comfortable - and they screamed style without the bulkiness of a traditional combat boots. The heel adds height (I do wish it was higher) but it feels like i'm in flats all day. Either way, i'm sold. Stylish combat boots (+under $60!) - done. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment