Pages New

Monday, January 26, 2015

DUAL ACCENT PIECES: LEOPARD & EMERALD






TOP: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $15   //   PAIGE DENIM JEANS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $168   //   FREEBIRD BOLO BOOTS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $275   //   LEOPARD SCARF: ZARA - SIMILAR HERE - $15   //   GREEN CLUTCH: eBAY - SAME HERE - $5

I've been fighting the feeling of getting sick all weekend. I can feel it creeping up on me, but I refuse to let my guard down. I've had to take it easy the last few days, but I have too much going on to let these weather changes get the best of me. I'm going to bundle up and buckle down - time to get things done.
This post is linked up with:  Life Of Meg //  Funday Monday  // How I Fall // Style to Inspire //  Fashionably Employed  //  More Pieces of Me 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment