Pages New

Friday, December 19, 2014

SPOTTED ON THE STREETS






BLACK BLOUSE: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $13   //   CARDIGAN: GAP - SIMILAR HERE - $25   //   BLACK JEANS: c/o SPANX - SAME HERE - $98   //   BROWN BOOTS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $35

Happy Friday! I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a difficult week. I can't wait for the holiday's next week - although, I am incredibly behind. I'll have to figure out how to pencil in a trip to the mall this weekend. Now, real talk. Who has been keeping up with Serial? What did you think about the finale? Are you team Adnan? I've been struggling to find folks to talk to about it (strangely enough) so i'm desperate. Tweet me, let's talk #Serial. 


________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment