Pages New

Friday, October 3, 2014

WHITE LINEN SKIRT + CHAIN BIB NECKLACE








BLOUSE: KOHL'S - SIMILAR HERE & HERE - $40   //   LINEN SKIRT: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $35   //   NUDE D'ORSAY HEELS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $80   //   CLUTCH: eBAY - SAME HERE - $5   //   CHAIN BIB NECKLACE (COURTNEY): PURPLE PERIDOT - SAME HERE - $26

I've been so into the the dark wine lipstick these days, that I forgot how great a simple red can look - especially on a bold color like blue. This is one of my favorite tops that I picked up a few years ago at Kohls from the Apt. 9 collection, the way it flows on me really works for my body style and the $20 price tag didn't hurt either. BUT the real stunner here is the Chain Bib Necklace from Purple Peridot. Baublebar has a similar necklace called the "Courtney" that is about 3x the cost of this one, but equally as divine. My girlfriend, Kirsten, was wearing it when we went to the Suja Juice event a few weeks ago, over a casual grey sweater and skinny jeans -- I fell in love with it! 

Fashion inspiration can come from anywhere, but the best is when it comes from your girlfriends-- thanks Kirsten!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST



No comments:

Post a Comment