Pages New

Thursday, October 16, 2014

THE MESSY CUFF: Olive Jeans







OLIVE JEANS: F21 - SAME HERE - $23   //   BROWN BOOTIES: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $37  //   BLACK METALLIC SWEATER: EXPRESS - SIMILAR HERE - $25   //   LONG NECKLACE - F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $4   //   SPIKED NECKLACE: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $8   //   BAG: KATE SPADE - SIMILAR HERE - $200

Whoa, it's been a rough week. I've been in and out of feeling sick all week and can't seem to shake this. The good news it that the weather is finally consistently sweater-weather and being bundled up in public is now acceptable.

I tried two different fall trends in this look. Can you find them? One is the messy cuff. I've mentioned the cuff on my blog before and it wasn't until I went to the Fab'rik denim event, a few weeks ago, that I spoke with other bloggers about methods of cuffing. The messy cuff is made with 2-3 smaller cuffs where you rollup first and then roll halfway down. Here, winging it will work just fine  - but in case you were curious about the different types of cuffs, there is a great tutorial here!

Can you spot my other fall trend?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment