Pages New

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

5 FALL TRENDS THAT YOU NEED NOW

FUR VEST : F21 - SAME HERE - $38   //   PLAID SHIRT: H&M - SAME HERE - $18   //   NAVY BOOT: SOLE SOCIETY - SAME HERE - $90   //   
OXBLOOD LIPSTICK: MAC - SAME HERE - $16   //   GREY LEATHER JACKET: F21 - SAME HERE - $43

Every Wednesday I do a post on what i'm currently craving and this week I wanted to do a roundup of my favorite fall trends. Everyone has their own picks, and these are mine - best part? You may have these in  your closet already and if you don't - well, here are some options under $100. 

A Faux Fur Vest
Faux is the way to go in my book and there is a lot of flexibility here in terms of style and color. You can go hooded, brown, or long - but either way: fur is in for fall. 
A Plaid Shirt
This one is my favorite because everyone had one of these in there closets. I love the untraditional colors here like dark green or blue plaid.
Oxblood Makeup
This lipstick color is all over the runway (I even wore it last night at the W Thinks Pink: Catwalk Event) and is so beautiful on every shade. Try it out this season, warning: you might get addicted!
A Short Navy Boot 
Stepping away from traditional black and brown boots, dark colors are in this season. Navy is actually my favorite Fall color and I have more in this color then I am willing to admit. Whoops.
Leather
Does this really need an explanation? Pick your color - Wine, Grey, Taupe, Blush - or classic black. Either way you need to get leather (Faux is my favorite!)
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment