Pages New

Friday, September 5, 2014

RAINED OUT: PINK FAUX LEATHER JACKET






FAUX LEATHER JACKET: F21 - SAME HERE - $23   //   GREY JEANS: F21 - SAME HERE - $8   //   LACE TANK: KOHLS - SIMILAR HERE - $20   //   HEELS: KOHLS - SIMILAR HERE - $45  //  BAG: c/o GREGORY SYLVIA - SAME HERE - $215

I wish I could have shared earlier, but as a surprise for one of my friend's birthday we all flew down to SF for the weekend! This was my very late & very drenched travel outfit. This pink faux leather jacket is fitted and perfect for winter - also, $23? #steal. It's cold here, colder than anticipated -- but hoping for some sunshine this weekend! Let me know if you have any SF suggestions - I needed this vacation!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment