Pages New

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A CUTE PAIR OF RAINBOOTS FROM JOULES







BOOTS: c/o JOULES USA - SAME HERE - $141   //   DRESS: F21 - SAME HERE - $25   //   BELT: F21 - SIMILAR HERE  - $12

I was so excited to receive these boots from Joules USA. I seriously had them on only 5 minutes before someone complimented me on them. They have the quality of traditional Wellies without the bulk or heat that those boots radiate. Rainy days in the south tend to get muggy so wearing rain boots all day can be a challenge. After I put these on, I forgot that I was wearing rain boots (that is, until people kept asking me where they were from! :) I always thought I wanted a pair of Hunters, but could never find the right size for me. Being petite, finding the right rain boot can be a challenge on it's own. A rain boot should hit 1-2 inches below the knee, and this Joules pair does just that. I can't wait to wear this throughout the rainy season, we in the A, like to call Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment