Pages New

Friday, August 22, 2014

SHIFT STYLE NAVY SHIRT DRESS







DRESS: F21 - SAME HERE - $25   //   BELT: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $28   //   GREEN CLUTCH: EBAY - SAME HERE - $5   //   
HEELS: LC BY LAUREN CONRAD AT KOHLS - SIMILAR HERE - $40
“Devotion,” Robert Frost
The heart can think of no devotion
Greater than being shore to the ocean –
Holding the curve of one position,
Counting an endless repetition.

I'm not the biggest fan of poetry. However, every so often there will be a quote or prose that catches my eye and this is one that I felt I had to share. In true poetry fashion, interpretation is always subjective. I took this poem to define devotion through symbolism of the relationship of the waves to the ocean. The constant push back-and-forth is everlasting but never tiresome. I believe that true devotion is not constantly titillating or new. It's an endless number of devout acts, most repetitive, done out of love and loyalty. 

Happy Friday.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment