Pages New

Thursday, June 5, 2014

CHIC IN CHICWISH: Green Circle Skirt








Striped Blouse: H&M - Similar Here & Here - $44   //   Green A-Line Midi Skirt: Chicwish - Same Here - $30   //   Pink Clutch: Old - Similar Here - $30   //   
Brown Heels: Kohls - Similar Here - $49   //   Necklace: Gifted - Similar Here - $30 

Happy Thursday!
I have been waiting to get do this review for almost 3 weeks, but excited that it's finally here! 

A little ways back, I placed an order at Chicwish.com. I'd heard a lot of good things and thought i'd give it a try for myself. Overall the selection and price are outstanding and I was impressed from the get-go.

Generally, I only like to shop online from places that I can return in person - but this was an exception. Chicwish has two things that I do not prefer. One is the return policy. They will take returns but you have to ship it back to them and that is always a hassle. The second thing is that since the pieces come straight from China, it takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive. Generally, i'm a patient person but it seems like when you are waiting for something to arrive you have wanted to wear 4 times already and it "would have been perfect last weekend."

Overall, I had a good experience and will shop from there again. I wouldn't make a recommendation on this blog unless it was my honest opinion. I love this skirt and will certainly be placing another order soon. 

Hang in there, it's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment