Pages New

Sunday, April 27, 2014

SHIFTING STYLE: Pink Edition




Dress: Old Navy - Similar Here - $40   //   BCBG Leopard Heels: DSW - Same Here, Similar Here - $60   //
Arrow Bangle - Betsey Johnson - Similar Here - $39

Are you sick of seeing these heels yet? Because it seems like I never get sick of wearing this. Leopard really is the new neutral and I love being able to rock these babies with just about any outfit (even prints!) I'm hoping that this week will fly by because I will be traveling to Philadelphia to visit my sister with my fiance this weekend. We haven't traveled for a while, so it will be a nice change of pace getting out of town and exploring a city that we have never been to before. Be sure to keep up with my travel adventures on Instagram at @simplysabrinan.Linking with up Mix It MondayVisible Monday, Funday Monday, & Manic Monday 

No comments:

Post a Comment