Pages New

Monday, March 24, 2014

CHANGE OF SCENERY








Top: Banana Republic - Similar Here - $30   //   Grey Midi Skirt: Vintage - Similar Here - $37 Necklace: eBay   //   
Belt: Fiore - Similar Here - $14   //   Nude Heels: F21 - Similar Here - $35   //   Bracelet Set: Kore Luxe   //   Bangle: BetseyJohnson

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that Friday was the Persian New Year or as well call it, Navroz meaning "New Day". It is celebrated annually on March 21st and serves as my motivation to continue or restart my goals for the year. My list is extensive this year and there are plenty of things that I still need to go to - however completing the 30x30 Remix Challenge earlier this year, is certainly a great start. I like to consider this time a second chance to have a successful year.

Tomorrow is the big day! My fantastic giveaway begins tomorrow and will run until the following Tuesday. Be sure to visit tomorrow to enter (trust me, you won't wanna miss this!)

P.S. You may begin to see a few new locations on the blog in the near future. I will forever love my brick wall, but may venture out into a few new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment