Pages New

Thursday, December 19, 2013

GUEST BLOGGER: Fashionably Lo

Hello lovely Simply Sabrina readers! This is Lauren of Fashionably Lo and I am so excited to be guest postin' for one of my fave blogger babes. 

Before we get to today's outfit post, here's what you need to know about FL!

PR girl by day... chic-on-a-budget, fashion-obsessed girl by night. With a tight wallet in my oversized bag and a love for sparkle and print mixing, I started Fashionably Lo as a creative outlet for all things fashion. FL focuses on the lifestyle of one fashionably broke girl in Atlanta showing my readers how to take budget-friendly and affordable pieces and style them in ways that still look chic and expensive (what's not to love about that, right!). Together, my readers and I will tackle the newest trends, vintage styles and everything in between without breaking into our little piggy banks.

So when you're done peeping today's look and checkin' out the rest of Simply Sabrina, make sure you  head over to FashionablyLo.com!

Now for what you actually came to SS looking for - an #outfitpost :)








H&M Sweater (similar) | Guess Jeans (similar) | Nine West Booties (similar) | JCPenney Coat | c/o Sunglasses Shop Aviators

Yesterday on FL, I featured this same sweater for a more modern,edgy/fun look. Today, it's all about taking this classic winter staple and styling it for a casual work day or comfy weekend attire (brunch anyone?) As a girl who loves to shop her own closet and re-purpose fun items for a variety of looks, I knew this chunky turtleneck from H&M would be the perfect piece for such practices. 

Kind of loving that right before the holidays, our office has gone to strictly jeans attire. So for a Casual Friday on a Tuesday, I decided to pair this baby blue number with my fave pair of boot-cut jeans and a classic plaid coat. I can't wait to style this sweater with a slim but pencil skirt or maybe even boyfriend jeans and stilettos. How would you wear it? Sound off below!

Thanks for reading ladies!

xoxo,

Lauren



You can keep up with all things Fashionably Lo on InstagramTwitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment