Pages New

Monday, October 14, 2013

CHIC WORK STYLE: Blue Printed Pencil Skirt







Printed Skirt: T.Hilfiger - Similar Here & Here - $48
White Blouse: Ann Taylor - Same Here - $40
Necklace: H&M - Similar Here & Here - $15
Shoes: Guess - Similar Here - $50


Happy Monday readers!

I trust you all had a fabulous weekend. I was attending a wedding last week and it was incredibly beautiful -- makes me so excited to begin planning mine. This weekend was also my wonderful fiance's birthday which we got to spend surrounded by family and friends.

S-I hope your birthday was wonderful my love and many many more to come :) 
Happy Birthday!

Today we are linking up at Style Elixir's Style Session & Karly Kim / Glossy Blonde's Totally Posted Tuesday -- be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment