Pages New

Friday, September 27, 2013

DOTS ON DOTS ON DOTS: Navy & White Inverted Polka Dots




Top: H&M - Similar Here - $59
Skirt: F21- Similar Here - $38
Bracelet: Old Navy - Similar Here - $20
Heels: Guess - Similar Here - $50


Is 'too matchy-matchy' a real thing? If it is, then I am dangerously close with this outfit. This blouse is an older piece that I picked up from H&M a few months ago and my more recent purchase of this navy polka dot skirt (also seen here & here - clearly I love the navy + red combo) make a great pair. The style is traditional and sleek. Very office appropriate.

Thank you to everyone who gave me great feedback on my first Instagram tutorial this week. There are many more in the pipeline and I haven't forgotten about my promised "How To Wear a Skirt as a Dress" tutorial. 

Thanks for continuously making me feel like I'm not writing to myself. You are contributing to my sanity. 

Today, I'm linking up at Style Elixir & Book of Leisure, be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment