Pages New

Friday, June 28, 2013

LEOPARD STYLE








Leopard Pencil Dress: Ann Taylor Loft - Similar Here - $30

Suede Nude Heels: Forever 21 - Similar Here - $40


 
Happy Friday to my favorite people!

I hope you all had a fabulous week. It's been crazy on my side of town with all of the engagement party planning, but hopefully it will all pay off soon. 4 weeks left! 

This dress is the reason why places like Ann Taylor, The Limited, Gap, and Banana Republic still exist. I am the first to line up for a sale at Forever 21 or H&M but you won't find the same tailored styles. This dress is made to flatter and does a good job at it too. Some things are worth investing in, and your work wardrobe is one of them.

What's will you invest in?

1 comment:

  1. My work clothes are about the most expensive items I own. A great tailored dress or blazer makes all the difference in the workplace.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete