Pages New

Saturday, October 20, 2012

FASHIONABLY FIT: Lady Foot Locker & Under Armour Event










Ladies, I can't tell you enough how great my night was last night! The wonderful 
people at Lady Foot Locker and Under Armour invited me to an exclusive bloggers 
workout event and they did not cut any corners! Each of us received a brand new 
Under Armour workout outfit consisting of athletic pants, sports bra, victory tank, 
socks, and these killer shoes! Not to mention, the other few goodies like a notebook,
branded t-shirt, and more. We got to meet one of the winners, Amber, of the Under 
Armour What's Beautiful competition and she was such an inspiration. I am certainly
thinking about creating my own goal and using the What's Beautiful community to 
help me reach it (my love for doughnuts is getting in the way). Curtis Williams, who
is a former NFL player and an awesome trainer led our workout which had about 2/3 
of us on the floor after his "warm-up" -- sheesh! But he was great and the entire team 
from both Lady Foot Locker and Under Armour were fabulous! Thank you again!

You may recognize some of the folks from the pictures above. It was so wonderful 
to actually meet a few of the bloggers that I follow in real life, like Catherine from 
Asian Cajuns who blogs with her twin sister who is in Scotland right now! How cool is that?
I also met Dominique from Oh Chic Fancy Huh  who just moved to Atlanta from South
 Florida and getting used to the social scene here. Not to mention, Mattie James from
Mattieologie who not only rocks her own blog but is the creator of Atlanta Style Blogger! 
I can't wait to connect more with these ladies and other fashion bloggers in the city. 
Move over L.A, Atlanta is taking over by storm! 

Remember, you can head over to Lady Foot Locker at Lenox Mall at 11:00 AM today!

Wish me good luck tonight!
xOX-S

No comments:

Post a Comment