Pages New

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FAITHFULLY





Top: F21, Blazer: Love21, Jeans: Levi, Bracelet: France

New Rule: I will title my blog post the name of whichever song is playing on my iPhone at the time. C'mon it's not like the title is actually supposed to be relevant, just interesting enough to get you to keep reading. Success? We will find out soon. 

I can't tell you guys how excited I am that my sister bought me a subscription to Birchbox for my upcoming birthday. For those of you who don't know, Birchbox is a company that mails you beauty & skincare samples in a beautiful box each month- based on a profile that you fill out online. Each box is only $10 dollars, and it's a great way to sample some otherwise very expensive products, especially without knowing if the sample will match your skin type / color (this is why they have a profile!) I will be blogging about my Birchbox experience and let you guys know if I think it's worth the buy!

Until next time, 
-S
P.S. How much do you love the new layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment