Pages New

Monday, April 27, 2015

THE PERFECT ACCENT BELT







BOOTIES: c/o ZAPPOS - MORE NAVY STYLES HERE    //   LEOPARD DRESS: LOFT - SIMILAR HERE - $30   //   BAG: c/o GREGORY SYVLIA - SAME HERE - $160   //   JEWEL BELT: FIORE - SIMILAR HERE - $30

I searched for months - I mean, months, in order to find that perfect belt. The one that I could put over any flared dress, fill in the lines of my peplum tops, and of course accent any solid print skirt. Finally, one day I found it. Sitting in the back corner of my neighborhood Fiore boutique - in the sale section! Naturally, I squealed and swept the entire counter into my basket, desperately trying to figure out which one was the best. Ultimately, my indecisiveness won, and I left with two, but hey, who's counting? These belts were well worth the wait! I love pairing this jewel belt with dresses and the thinner bow detail belt is perfect for tops!

What is that one accessory you looked for tirelessly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment